Saturday, August 22, 2009

Making connections

I just found the Etsy shop for my friend Erin. It is here:


http://www.everyheartcrafts.etsy.com

It's funny. Two artists using the same studio, same clay, same kiln; yet she makes delicate little leaves and charms for her jewelry and jewelry-making classes, and I make camping trailers for birds and evil baby faces.

She's really nice, but… doesn't what she makes sound a little odd to you?




It's gotten so dark here it is like nightfall. Spooky thunderstorm. I don't feel like turning my computer off so I'll probably get smited. The gods laughed.

I am filled with creepy horror anyway. I'm living with Stuart Little. Every night I find the cat meowing and chasing a field mouse skittering all over the house. She doesn't want to catch it mind you; she's just playing. I don't know where it lives or what it is wrecking. The house is really dirty so I had been thinking it would be easier to move anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Oh,Yes. HAHa! Yes, I get your joke! Very funny! :P Thanks for the feature, Nancy! :) Hope to see you at the studio soon! I'll be coming down more often this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is off to a great start :) Thanks for featuring my flip flop album!

    ReplyDelete